FB Auto Cash Review – Is it Worth it?
Worth the $37? Yes, Its not an overhyped product that doesn’t deliver. Course is complete, clear, & concise.
I had the chance to review FBAutoCash at the weekend… a brand new course by Mark Anastasi, a successful online marketer from Cyprus (a small island in the Mediterranean).
- FB Auto Cash Official Site
- FB Auto Cash Bonus (read review for customized bonus)
I read the entire course in one sitting, and here’s what I took from it:
* There’s basically 8 steps you need to follow for making money from Facebook. All of these can be learned in one night, and implementing them should take 4-5 hours.
* You don’t need to use your own name, have any kind of presence, or know anything about a particular market to make money in it. You’re actually encouraged to use pen names and remain anonymous. I really liked that concept because it means we can tackle multiple markets with many pseudonyms, and dominate them all without tarnishing your primary name/brand.
* It costs NOTHING to run this entire business. And when I say nothing, I really mean nothing! This is
something that really hooked me with this model of making money, and is a benefit not to be understated. Since you’re using free Facebook Fan Pages and not Facebook Advertising, your clicks cost nothing. No hosting costs, no domain names to register, no staff to employ, no product creation expenses, no merchant accounts. You can promote anything as an affiliate and make as much money as you want, and no-one has any claim to any of it. This is a huge benefit because it means you can build up your income at your own pace, without racking up bills and overheads that need paying.
* Realistically, it will take around 30 days to see the kind of income that can start replacing a full-time salary. That’s because you’re encouraged to add 100-200 new friends per day, per account, and you’ll be setting up multiple accounts for many different markets. The general feeling seems to be that it takes around 4,500 to 5,000 Facebook adds (again, you’ll do 100-200 per day very comfortably) for every $1,000 to $1,200 you make in return. There are also ways you can outsource this, or (my personal favorite- see below), you can use software to automate nearly ALL of these tasks for you.
* What I found REALLY exciting is the software Mark has built to automate adding friends and managing promos automatically. What that means is, instead of spending 30-45 days to make each $1,200 ‘income stream’, you can let the software take care of that for you and even run multiple accounts with it and do in minutes what it’d take the average person several days to achieve. That’s REALLY powerful. The software is offered as a purchase following the course and is priced VERY reasonably for the time it saves and the money you can make with it. What’s really powerful is, you’ll be able to walk away from
your computer and come back a little later… to find hundreds of new ‘friends’ added to your account. These are people you can start sending affiliate links and targeted promotions to immediately.
* This is a rare course in that there are several students making a solid $25,000+ per month with it (which I’d consider to be a very decent ‘salary’ to earn from one website, with no business running costs), yet the course is step by step and extremely easy for even a newbie to follow and make some decent money with. With so many product launches these days, it’s very rare to see something explained so clearly that so obviously works… there are screenshots for every step, and everything is marked in step 1, do this… step 2, do that… format. Many courses claim it; this one actually delivers it.
So, is it worth buying?
At $37 for the course, my verdict is it’s a *WINNER*.
With the software, it’s made even easier – your workload is cut down to just a few clicks of the button. The hardest part is deciding which offers to send to make your money on – a process Mark has made much easier by showing you screenshot examples of EXACTLY what he’s selling online, and why certain types of offer work better than others.
The following bonuses also accompany the course (which add to the package value but honestly, you probably won’t even need them).
- 12 videos on Facebook, including:
- Mark Anastasi (intro to Facebook Marketing Seminar)
- Tom Miller LIVE at The Social Media Millionaire Summit
- Glen Kirkham LIVE at The Ultimate Facebook Marketing Seminar
- Mili Ponce LIVE at The Facebook Marketing Seminar + Social Media Millionaire Summit
- Nick Peall MR FBX LIVE at The Facebook Marketing Seminar
- Armand Morin
- Daniel Priestley
- Audio Interviews with people who already make $1,500 to $25,000+ using this strategy (these are very
effective, because you get to see exactly what’s working for these people TODAY… including their best selling offers)
- Georgina Lany
- Robert Grant
- Wayne Dobson
- Nadeem Malik
- Paul Wakefield
- Vlad Danciu
- Suraj Sodha
- Imran Naseem
- Sam Bakker
- And the following exclusive PDFs, delivered free to the next 100 students, that buy FB Auto Cash from OptimalView.com Link
- FB Ads module
- FB Events module
- Fanpage Dollars
- How to be accepted in CPA networks (which can gain you access to exclusive offers to promote on Facebook that none of your competitors will be selling)
Download FB Auto Cash Now
Tagged with: buy fb auto traffic • cheap fb auto traffic • fb auto cash • fb auto cash download • fb auto cash review • fb auto cash scam • fb auto cash torrent • FB auto traffic • fb auto traffic download • fb auto traffic review • fb auto traffic scam • fb auto traffic torrent • Mark Anastasi, mili ponce scam
Filed under: FB Auto Cash
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!